Thursday, December 15, 2011

Unboxing Rayovac's NiMH Charger


I picked this up for a new digital camera, but plan to try it out in the Wiimote, Portal of Power (Skylanders-AA), and NFL Training Camp's sensors (AAA). It cost all of .99 and included (4) batteries (2-AA and 2-AAA). I have a great luck with Rayovac's standard Alkaline batteries and hope these are just as good. There is a nice potential for savings and if nothing else I know they will out perform alkaline batteries in the camera. You can use NiMH in the Wiimote and Balance Board, just don't use Lithium Ion. For more info, check out the blog. I can provide updates on this product after I have gotten to use it for awhile: 1ofwiisdom.blogspot.com

Dog Invisible Fence On Sale Promotions Blacx Thermaltake Driver Epilator Braun Se3170 Free Shipping




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links